1. The first Australian university was named after __________________
2. The majority overseas students in Australia arrived mainly from China. What country represents the minority of overseas students?
3. The Australians were the first to use School of the Air ________________________
4. Preschool and school education all together last _____________________________
5. All the subjects are taught by one teacher in Primary school and it lasts __________________
6. All stages of Secondary school are represented in Australia by _____________________
7. Academic year in Australia consists of 2 semesters and lasts from ___________________
8. When Jakkaranda – tree is in blossom, it’s time for the students of Australia ______________
9. Foundation program is aimed at___________________________
10. Australia has its own system of student assessment. Which of these letters denotes an “unsatisfactory” rating?
Пока нет комментариев.