6. The Parliament consists of two Houses. What are they?
7. Who is the head of the Government?
8. How many members are there in the Senate?
9. The Parliament was founded in
10. The member of Senate serves
11. A bill (proposal for a new law) has to go through _________readings to become a law.
12. Who is the head of Australia, who runs the country in reality?
13. The Government of Australia is formed by the party which wins the majority of seats in ______ at a general election.
14. The position of Governor-General is _____________________________.
15. Federation in Australia was achieved in ______________________________.
Пока нет комментариев.