Decide whether these statements are true (T) or false (F) according to the text.
1. James Goodfellow was the first to lodge a patent for an ATM.
2. The first ATM was developed in order to enable customers to withdraw cash from banks on Sundays.
3. John Shepherd-Barron developed the first cash machine to be installed and used by the public.
4. The number of cash machines around the world is falling.
5. Goodfellow has now received official recognition for his invention.
6. He has made a lot of money from his invention.