For questions 1–10 complete the notes below filling in the gaps with ONE/TWO WORDS.
You will listen to the text ONCE. You have 1 minute to look through the task.
Each correct answer gives you 2 points.
• need to be a graduate to get a job with good career prospects
• not attending university will limit you to work in the 1 sector
Current work situation
• can earn a good living by taking a 2 course
• traditional jobs not requiring university study can pay reasonably well, e.g. 3
• new jobs also pay reasonably well, e.g. 4 of solar panels
• new categories of work now, e.g. ‘chrome-collar’ (5 ) or ‘green-collar’ (linked to the environment) – this is where many 6 exist
• no longer necessary to study for a 7 .
• many courses lead to an 8 where you can learn as you work
• more graduates are attending community college to learn a 9 .
• young people no longer sec their work life as one 10 in rhe way their grandparents did.